1. Is the EZ-Marker OSHA compliant?
2. Will the slide stay in position?
Yes, the color band is made to slide when manually moved. It will not slide when tossed around or dropped.
3. Will the EZ-Marker get in the way when rolling up cords?
No, the design of the EZ-Marker is small and snug to the cord, to avoid slipping, snagging, and getting in the way when rolling up cords.
4. Where can I purchase the EZ-Marker?
Visit our Products Page or call AJ Solutions at (360) 901-7282.
5. Is the EZ-Marker durable?
Yes, it is made of polypropylene, a flexible, strong plastic ideal for rough service.
6. Where is the EZ-Marker made?
100% made in the USA. The EZ-Marker is proudly designed, developed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
7. Is it ok with OSHA to use the EZ-Marker in place of tape?
8. Will using the EZ-Marker save time?
Yes, there is no need to order or search for colored tape and switching colors takes one second.
9. Can we get our company name on the EZ-Marker?
Yes, call AJ Solutions at (360) 901-7282 and we will be happy to help you place your custom order.
10. Is the EZ-Marker weatherproof?
Yes, the EZ-Marker is not affected by hot or cold weather, or by the rain.
11. Can the EZ-Marker be used in a clean room environment?
Yes, the EZ-Marker is much cleaner then tape, because there is no adhesive residue.
12. Can the EZ-Marker be purchased in different colors other than black?
Yes, call AJ Solutions at (360) 901-7282 and we will be happy to help you place your custom order. Please note: we do not suggest having the EZ-Marker made in green, white, red, or orange.
13. Are there any sharp edges on the EZ-marker that can get hung up on objects while being dragged, or cut the users skin?
No, the EZ-Marker has no sharp edges.
We are proud that all our products are designed and built in the USA!